Whether you’re cooking for a crowd or for yourself, our recipes hit the spot every time.
This boozy take on eggs benedict will make you want to eat brunch all day long. Top off a toasted English muffin with a little crispy chicken, sauteed spinach and a freshly poached egg—then drizzle on some beer cheese hollandaise. Who are we kidding—don’t drizzle, pour it!
- yield: 1 egg benedict
- serving Size: 1 egg benedict
- cook Time: 10 minutes
How to Make It
- To make beer cheese hollandaise, warm heavy cream in saucepan
- Whisk in Merkts and bring to temperature
- Add and whisk in hollandaise sauce
- Keep warm
- In a sauté pan, warm olive oil and garlic
- Once garlic is golden brown, add spinach and salt
- Cook until wilted
- Toast English muffin
- Place one cooked crispy chicken tender on each muffin
- Top with spinach and a poached egg
- Garnish with paprika and parsley
- Serve hot!
- Have some leftover chicken? Shred it and add it to each muffin instead.
- Give your chicken a healthy flair by either grilling it or baking it.
- Don’t have chicken tenders? Cut a crispy chicken breast in half.
- Add a tsp of salt and 2 tsp white vinegar to your pot of water before poaching your egg.
- The fresher the egg, the better and neater the egg will poach.
- Be patient with your egg and definitely don’t poke it while it’s poaching.